Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rest

Father, rest. I, we, need Your rest. Rest, Father. Why does it seem like the second one thing is placed into Your hands another falls into our own? Why does it seem like once we are able to release and be free that we are facing another challenge? This is tiring! This seems so hopeless. These are the things that make me afraid of the good times because I know another battle is just around the bend.

Oh, but Daddy, You are so beautiful and holy and sure. Help us to hold on to You and Who You are. I get so tired, but that does not take away from who You are. I hear it only gets worse, but I also hear that You are faithful. I see so much more terrain to cross, but I also see You are bigger than any amount of land and water as well as so much more powerful than any pain. And You Love us.

So, my friends, keep pursuing Him with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment