Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Dear,

A lot of things have taken place since I have last spoken to you. I know you are not aware of all of them, but here are some: you have grown and changed. You are slowly but surely allowing Me to open up the wounds in your heart that you have attempted to hide away and ignore for too long. You are learning to celebrate Who I am instead of questioning every move I make. For that, I am proud of you; you are learning the art of trusting, learning that you do not always have to know or understand to walk in faith and trust in Who I Am. I AM the Lord Your God, who gave his Life for yours, so that You and I could live together in a relationship.

Daughter, take heart in Me. Keep trusting Me, keep walking in Me. I know it can look scary because some of the things I ask you to do may not make perfect sense at the time, but know that I am with you and have asked others to do odder things than that which I will require of you.

Rejoice in Me, daughter; do not fear, do not look at the precarious waves. Before you realize it they will settle into a gentle swaying. Until and even at that time, keep your focus on Me, the Lover of your soul and Healer of your wounds. I love you and thank you for your obedience, not because I need it but because through it I am able to accomplish that which I have designed you for.

I love you more than life, daughter. Stay strong in Me.

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment