Sunday, January 13, 2013

Selfless Love: Others

So, just a few minutes ago I was calmly and quietly freaking out because God gave me a small overview of what I would have to go through this week and I was not a happy camper. In fact I was scared, sad, and lonely. After a while, He reminded me of how I had told one of my friends, “Whenever I get really upset over (something we are similar dealing with), I will pray for you.”

Huh, what a good idea, Daddy. Since my freaking out about me isn’t doing any good, I will pray for someone else who needs and will benefit from it. And look! Now my problems aren’t as huge and overbearing as I thought after shifting my focus from me to You and what You are doing in my sister-in-Christ’s life… Funny how that works…


……

I’m going to eat oatmeal now J

No comments:

Post a Comment