Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Break Goal :)

With Christmas break impending, I was concerned that I would get bored. One of my favorite things to do while relaxing is to watch and analyze movies, whether out loud with others or with just me and Jesus. In an attempt to ward off discontentment, I set out to gather some movies that I could spread out over my four week break and watch in my colossal amount of spare time; I ended up with a total of 21 DVDs that I wanted to watch, 17 of which I currently having, and four of which are on the way :) What's more, I was recently able to by one of favorite shirt series, called The Stranger, so along with 5-6 DVDs/week, I plan on watching 1-2 episodes of this show per week.
I know, I sound like a girl who has way too much time on her hands, and that would be an accurate description from where I'm standing, but as I was sitting and watching today's DVD, I thought about how much I have learned from the movies I have seen, and how much I relearn from those same movies. Since I enjoy finding deep meaning in everyday happenings, I have decided to share with you what I learned from what I watch. I know many won't care, but these Blog posts will be both for myself and also for whoever is meant to read them :D
And so, without further ado..

No comments:

Post a Comment